Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Diary Of Love
ChuUt_Cali
post May 15 2005, 09:41 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

Day 1: I met her in a chatroom. She was one of the room monitors. At first I thought she was a bot by the way she put out short sentences, and greeted everyone when they walked in the room. I thought I was insane falling in love with a robot. Then I found out that she was not actually a bot. I was so happy.

Day 2: I said hi to her, and hoped that she noticed my greeting. She did, and I was so thrill. I tried to send her a private message, but got the immediate reply that she wouldn't allow private chat. I was a little bit disappointed. Well, I am going to wait for another day

Day 3: I kept trying to get her attention, and finally she introduced herself to me, and told me that she's not really a bot, and she is actually a real person. I felt exillirating. Finally, I know that I have her attention, and that I am not an insane man after all falling in love with a robot .

Day 4: And every time I go into the room, and if I come early enough, I would hear her play a song. The name of the song is " diary of love " , and I wonder if she is writing her own diary of love too. Am I in it? Does my nick name have a way to be in her thought?

Day 5: I am falling in love with her deeper and deeper, and everytime I listen to that song, I feel so romantic. I don't know if the music, and the lyrics brought up some romance in my head, or is it the thought of her is filling my heart when I listen to the song, but anyway, I just can't seem to distingush.

Day 6: People told me that no, she is just a bot, but still, I talked to her already. Was it only a dream? Was it just my imagination? I wish that one day she would come into my dream, she would come into my life, and let me know that she is really the woman I have been thinking all along.

Day 7: Yes, Yes, Yes. Dream and reality. They seem to be intertwined now for me. During my awake hours, I would wait until I have a chance to transcend into the dream again. I am waiting to be back in my dreamscapes because in there, I will have the chance to meet her, to hold her hand, to kiss her.

ChuUt_Cali
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
convoiyeuco
post May 16 2005, 12:52 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 178

QUOTE(ChuUt_Cali @ May 15 2005, 09:41 AM)
Day 1: I met her in a chatroom.  She was one of the room monitors.  At first I thought she was a bot by the way she put out short sentences, and greeted everyone when they walked in the room.  I thought I was insane falling in love with a robot.  Then I found out that she was not actually a bot.  I was so happy.

Day 2: I said hi to her, and hoped that she noticed my greeting.  She did, and I was so thrill.  I tried to send her a private message, but got the immediate reply that she wouldn't  allow private chat.  I was a little bit disappointed.  Well, I am going to wait for another day

Day 3: I kept trying to get her attention, and finally she introduced herself to me, and told me that she's not really a bot, and she is actually a real person.  I felt exillirating.  Finally, I know that I have her attention, and that I am not an insane man after all falling in love with a robot .

Day 4: And every  time I go into the room, and if I come early enough, I would hear her play a song.  The name of the song is " diary of love " ,  and I wonder if she is writing her own diary of love too.  Am I in it?  Does my nick name have a way to be in her thought?

Day 5: I am falling in love with her deeper and deeper, and everytime I listen to that song, I feel so romantic.  I don't know if the music, and the lyrics brought up some romance in my head, or is it the thought of her is filling my heart when I listen to the song, but anyway, I just can't seem to distingush.

Day 6: People told me that no, she is just a bot, but still, I talked to her already.  Was it only a dream?  Was it just my imagination?  I wish that one day she would come into my dream, she would come into my life, and let me know that she is really the woman I have been thinking all along.

Day 7: Yes, Yes, Yes.  Dream and reality.  They seem to be intertwined now for me.  During my awake hours, I would wait until I have a chance to transcend into the dream again.  I am waiting to be back in my dreamscapes because in there, I will have the chance to meet her, to hold her hand, to kiss her.
ChuUt_Cali

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad love sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
CON VỎI CON VOI.....
CÁI VÒI ... LÚC NÀO CŨNG ĐI TRƯỚC

+Quote Post
ChanhLongNhoThuo...
post May 20 2005, 05:32 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 770

Cho mi`nh xin la`m tho* trong Topic na`y nha

Xin cha`o Nha^.t ky' Ti`nh ye^u

Ho^m nay ra?nh ro^~i , mo*'i va`o no*i da^y

Va`i do`ng go'p y' cho vui

Co' ai da'p la.i cho tui kho^ng ne` sad.gif

Ai o*i , hai chu*~ ti`nh ye^u

Khie^'n tra(m nguoi` kho^? , ha`ng nga`n nguoi` dau

Vie^'t va`o nha^.t ky' no*i da^y

Ti`nh ye^u ca`ng tha^'m , ca`ng dau vo^ cu`ng sad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:38 AM