IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help!!! How do i avoid and detect sw?, Help! Help!
hangthieulong05
post Mar 10 2005, 08:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 547

i hate the abuse of SW in clubxiangqi. I want to avoid it, but how? How would I know who is SW and who is not? I want to detect it and insult it.

I HATE SOFTWARE.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jasmineuk
post Mar 17 2005, 04:32 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

Be calm our friend hangthieulong05. There is nothing fair in this world until Jesus is returning. wink.gif To my knowlegde, there is no way you can avoid software (SW) user, anytime they will come to you, no matter what level of points you are in... But of course the higher points you have, the chances is higher. There is also no way to detect SW user as some SW are very stupid, got bugs. But if you are here for quite some time, soon you will noe who is SW and who isnt.

Those innocent ones are in the midst finding out how SW works, where to get the sw, and at the same time being killed and killed again. Those still green in chess will compete with each to see whose SW is better at that particular time. The cleverer ones are using brain aided SW, and this is how SW is "educated". Directly hooked-up SW is ROBOT. However, trust me, there are many real good players in this site. I am one of the........"worst" player, heehee... try me, anytime, for you will know how good they are.

Be at whatever acceptable position/points you are in, just enjoy and have fun.

Last but not the least, yeah, you are rite, hate it. We love, we hate. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Treat everyday as your last day. Luv one another.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:41 PM