IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> TO SOLVE WEEKLY PUZZLE
TQT
post Dec 14 2004, 05:35 AM
Post #1

Guests

ATTENTION ALL MEMBER. Please CLICK HERE to register in our new forum and then check out our newest weekly Puzzle Contest Corner. Click onto Puzzle Contest at the Forum or CLICK HERE to solve the Puzzle for this week. Click Reply at the bottom right corner to enter your answer to the server. Your answer to the puzzle will be invisible until the end of the week. At the end of each week we will reveal all of the answers and set it visible so everyone can see them, then we will announce the winner. We will post your name in the Top 10 Puzzle Masters if you are the winner. GOOD LUCK!! dry.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DarkLordXIII
post Dec 15 2004, 01:12 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 126

sorry,but i think i need some help
if i reply to it
for example,if i want my car to move in 9 steps

i wonder if replying like this is appro. enough

like EG

RED: car on line 3 move in 1 steps (ETC)
then something like
BLACK: soldier on line 6 lang on line 7 to finish off red car

you know,i hope u get what i mean

is this the right way to post our ans
or is there another alt ways to post our answers?

another thing is that your java script seems to be a bit wrong,i cant seems to eat black elephant after a few turns

what are the abbrev use to represent the units on the board?
couting from the right
my prefenreces is

Car-Horse-Elephant-Knight-King
then the other 2 are cannons and soldiers

i hope u clear up my confusion
thanks in advance

+Quote Post
TQT
post Dec 15 2004, 02:31 AM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE(DarkLordXIII @ Dec 14 2004, 09:12 PM)
sorry,but i think i need some help
if i reply to it
for example,if i want my car to move in 9 steps

i wonder if replying like this is appro. enough

like EG

RED: car on line 3 move in 1 steps (ETC)
then something like
BLACK: soldier on line 6 lang on line 7 to finish off red car

you know,i hope u get what i mean

This is where you lost me. Could you please clarify your question and I will give it another shot at it. smile.gif

is this the right way to post our ans
or is there another alt ways to post our answers?
I believe easiest way to post your answers to the puzzle is to use JAVA provided by the website and click reply at the bottom right corner.
another thing is that your java script seems to be a bit wrong,i cant seems to eat black elephant after a few turns.

I already checked and there is nothing wrong with our JAVA.

what are the abbrev use to represent the units on the board?
couting from the right
my prefenreces is

Car-Horse-Elephant-Knight-King
then the other 2 are cannons and soldiers

*******B.*****Pieces Format : King = K , Guards = A , Elephant = E , Car = R , Cannon = C , Horse = H , Pawns = P . RED side with capital letter (KAERCHP) , Blue side use lower case (kaerchp) . The table has 9 corners : a , b , c , d , e , f , g , h , i ( count from the left ) and 10 lines : 0 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 ( count from under to the top ) .

For information Click Here

i hope u clear up my confusion
thanks in advance

I hope that clear up most of your confusions if not leave another message and we start from there. Until then have fun solving the puzzle, TQT smile.gif

+Quote Post
kimluanphapv
post Mar 7 2005, 04:33 AM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 280

QUOTE(TQT @ Dec 14 2004, 05:35 AM)
ATTENTION ALL MEMBER.  Please  CLICK HERE to register in our new forum and then check out our newest weekly Puzzle Contest Corner. Click onto Puzzle Contest at the Forum or CLICK HERE to solve the Puzzle for this week. Click Reply at the bottom right corner to enter your answer to the server. Your answer to the puzzle will be invisible until the end of the week. At the end of each week we will reveal all of the answers and set it visible so everyone can see them, then we will announce the winner. We will post your name in the Top 10 Puzzle Masters if you are the winner. GOOD LUCK!!  dry.gif

kimluân thấy , hùng120780 có giải rồi đâu có hạng top nào đâu mà đến 10 top sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif , laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ngay cả mos, chưa biết nữa

--------------------
ÔI TÌNH YÊU ĐÃ ĐAU! user posted image

+Quote Post
TQT
post Mar 11 2005, 10:14 PM
Post #5

Guests

QUOTE(kimluanphapv @ Mar 7 2005, 12:33 AM)
kimluân thấy      ,  hùng120780 có giải rồi đâu có hạng top nào đâu mà  đến 10 top sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif , laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  ngay cả mos, chưa biết nữa

Okay, I will look into it. I wil have an answer for you soon.

Best Regards,

TQT

+Quote Post
TQT
post Mar 14 2005, 03:43 AM
Post #6

Guests

I did follow-up on your concerns regarding the top 10 master list for the "Weekly Puzzle". Unfortunately, we have not collect enough data to post the list yet. However, you can help speed up the process by solving more puzzles. Once we gathered all information, we will post up the list for you all to see. Thank you for your participation.

Best Regards,

TQT

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:51 AM