Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unable to Play
Invision Power Board > CXQ Discussions > Help and Support
WONDER
I am using Window XP at home and at work. I was able to log in and play before (at work or at home). Recently, I can only log in and play when I use my pc at work. At home, when I click the "PLAY" button after I log in, nothing happens sad.gif . I have downloaded Java and I still get the same problem. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
TQT
QUOTE(WONDER @ Dec 11 2004, 03:03 AM)
I am using Window XP at home and at work.  I was able to log in and play before (at work or at home).  Recently, I can only log in and play when I use my pc at work.  At home, when I click the "PLAY" button after I log in, nothing happens sad.gif .  I have downloaded Java and I still get the same problem.  Can anyone help?  Thanks in advance.

Hello, Wonder

It appears to me that you may a problem relating to your JAVA, be sure that it is completely installed and fully functionally. If that doesn't work, come back and post another message, hopefully someone would be able to help you.

" I'm using windows XP. How do I play?

In general, if your computer doesn't support java, you need to download the java plug in from java.sun.com . Internet explorer in Windows XP may not be shipped with java installed.

There is a blank window popping up, and it looks frozen. What's wrong?

Your computer probably has problem. Restart your computer probably helps. The Java Virutal Machine (JVM) in your browser may be frozen, and our applet can't run without this JVM. "

Good luck
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.