Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Still Can't log in
Invision Power Board > CXQ Discussions > Help and Support
Wonder
I have installed Java in my laptop, I can log in but whenever I click the "play" button it doesn't give me a table. Does anyone know what's wrong? Thanks.
TQT
QUOTE(Wonder @ Dec 15 2004, 07:59 PM)
I have installed Java in my laptop, I can log in but whenever I click the "play" button it doesn't give me a table.  Does anyone know what's wrong? Thanks.

HMMM... I tried to put my laptop into your laptop's shoes...I deleted my CURRENT JAVA and download the one from this website and it allowed me to log in just fine.
CLICK HERE to see if it was the same place where you downloaded yours. If not try to uninstall your current JAVA completely and install with this one. If this doesn't solve the problem, then you should check your internet configuration.. you probably done it already, but simple things such as making sure your cookies is enable and you are not behind a firewall may prevent java from showing up. I hope this solve your problem and be able to play. Good luck!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.