Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help
Invision Power Board > CXQ Discussions > Help and Support
Rot
***Please wait for 2095413 seconds to find the next table. You can search once every 60 seconds unless you have a bluenick.

??? I can't play!
jasmineuk
Even for bluenick also have to wait for such a long time (2096000 seconds for example) if we click on the button "find table".

How long is that 2096000 seconds actually?

1 hour = 60x 60seconds = 3600 seconds. So basically 2096000/3600 = So many DAYS? ohmy.gif I wonder if there is any mistake by CXQ?
TQT
QUOTE(jasmineuk @ Jan 17 2005, 08:49 PM)
Even for bluenick also have to wait for such a long time (2096000 seconds for example) if we click on the button "find table".

How long is that 2096000 seconds actually?

1 hour = 60x 60seconds = 3600 seconds. So basically 2096000/3600 = So many DAYS? ohmy.gif  I wonder if there is any mistake by CXQ?

Beside clicking "Find Table", Can you click "Table" and then find your oponent or even open your own table as an alternative? I know this does not answer your question on why it take so long to find a table but it will definitely allow to you continuing playing at CXQ.

TQT
jasmineuk
The matter is convenience and user friendly. CXQ used to have these features. However, recently CXQ simply impose too many restrictions on both non-blue/bluenicks members.

Rot: You could try to type this command "/open". And wish you good luck of waiting smile.gif

For bluenicks, type "/blueopen".

I guess many of our players are so used to the convenient way to play by clickling on the button "Find Table".

I really pity those elderly people, they are not used to use all these typing commands, even though it may be seemed to be too simple for young generations.

Finally, i realy wish CXQ could seriuosly look into this matter. Thanks for considerations!

jasmineuk
Thanks TQT for trying to help wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.