Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help please
Invision Power Board > CXQ Discussions > Help and Support
gemofindia
Anyone know how to move without using the mouse.
Try to find it but can't find it any where.
Thanks.
hieptayninh
QUOTE(gemofindia @ Mar 3 2005, 08:30 AM)
Anyone know how to move without using the mouse.
Try to find it but can't find it any where.
Thanks.

I don't know at CXQ can play without using the mouse.
But i think you had better buy one new mouse. If you want play which not use mouse is difficult. If you play at Room Fastgame never win because U lost time .
One new mouse isn't expensive.
gemofindia
the mouse is new but always wrong moves when moving straight or side,dropping the peice before my postion
TQT
QUOTE(gemofindia @ Mar 3 2005, 05:57 AM)
the mouse is new but always wrong moves when moving straight or side,dropping the peice before my postion

Check the setting of your mouse, networking could be lagging, computer speed is not synchonizing the speed of your mouse. I used to experience lagging problem, especially on laptops... also check to make sure your mouse is healthy...that could be a serious problem. biggrin.gif

GOOD LUCK

TQT
gemofindia
come on People there must be a way of doing it.
Like if playing with Laptop.PLEASE HELP
jasmineus
If you play with laptop, just put the cursor at your pieces position and drag it to your targeted position. However, for 2 mins blitz game, using mouse is definitely faster than using touch pad, otherwise you might run out of time.... cool.gif

Hope this helps.
TQT
I am totally agree with jasmineus, the only way to play without a mouse when using a laptop is the touch pad. Like Jasmineus say, the mouse is better than the touch pad when playing fast game.

TQT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.